Saturday, February 6, 2016

Yamaha sabka baap hai: Manya Surve aka John Abraham at Auto Expo 2016









During the launch of Yamaha MT-09, SouLSteer asked macho Indian actor John Abraham to define Yamaha in the accent of his famous role of Manya Surve in Shootout at Wadala. After adjusting his shoulder John said, "Yamaha sabka baap hai" (Yamaha is the father of all).

Upon asking how many Yamaha bikes he own, John didn't wanted to give the numbers, but he said, "I dream of owning at-least 50 Yamaha motorcycles".

John own lots of expensive Yamaha bikes so we asked where does he hide the keys, he said, "I really don't hide the keys of my bike. My mom doesn't let me ride them much due to safety reasons." Quite a mamma's boy. 

John likes to ride Yamaha YZF-R1 very often. We hope you earn more from your upcoming flick Rocky Handsome and buy lot more superbikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment